The Underdogs: A Novel of the Mexican Revolution, was good. I didn’t love it, but I learned a lot and I’m glad I read it.
And now for bookshelf #5!
Since it’s Nonfiction November, I’ll read Nobody Knows My Name by James Baldwin. Once again, I’ve read most of the books on this shelf. Apparently I prefer authors whose names place them at the beginning of the alphabet.
Books I’ve Read:
- James Baldwin The Fire Next Time
- James Baldwin Go Tell It on the Mountain
- James Baldwin Tell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone
- Kelly Barnhill When Women Were Dragons
- Ronald H. Balson The Girl From Berlin
- Ronald H. Balson Once We Were Brothers
- Ronald H. Balson Saving Sophie
- Ronald H. Balson Karolina’s Twins
- Iain Banks The Wasp Factory